Monday, September 24, 2007

'Yard Birds'

This work is finally completed, image size is 13" x 10".


Also today, word has come from the Woodson Art Museum, hosts of the annual 'Birds in Art' exhibition, that the museum will acquire my work, 'I Hear You Singing in the Wire', from this year's exhibition for the permanent collection at the museum. This will be the third work of mine to be housed in the Woodson collections and I am most pleased and honored that this particular work has been spotlighted in such a manner. It will also be a part of the touring portion of 'Birds in Art' next year. More information about the exhibiting venues for next year's tour will be available on my web site, linked to the right here, included in the Studio News for Fall.

1 comment:

Robert Caldwell said...

Excellent Terry! Congragulations on having your piece acquired by LYWAM and with being selected for the tour. I can't wait for it to travel to Maryland, I plan on seeing the show when it passes through!

Your new piece is fantastic!