Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Well, it has been a week since my last posting and boxes still remain unpacked! There is progress, but slow at best. I do have my drawing board set up but it is currently piled high with 'stuff'. I hope to be able to sit and work by this coming weekend, but not taking bets on that one! If I could find my camera bag, I would post some shots of the mess.

Work will begin soon, though, as I have much to do before the hanging of the small group showing that I am a part of at Main Street Gallery in Annapolis for the month of June. More on that, later.

1 comment:

Ryan Jacque said...

Hey Ter,
just wondered what you'll be submitting for this years BIA.
I'm in the studio all night tonight to finish mine.. the museum told me no later than the 23rd. I'm push'n it!!
I have been struggling with a killdeer piece and just recently cut it in half so I would be able to submit something. Feels like I have not slept in weeks. This carpentry dayjob is getting very old very fast!
Talk to you soon
Ryan