Thursday, February 09, 2006

With k d lang playing on the old CD player, p b and j in hand and a cup of tea, just taking a lunch break from the board and wandering around the net. Just checked out my good friend, Lyn's blog and wowee-wow! Lucky gal . . . recently shooting (with the long lens) snowy owls out in Montana and on the west coast. With the recent sighting of a snowy out near Dulles Airport, about an hour and a half from where I live, I am so jealous of Lyn's 'back yard' so to speak. She sure has access to some marvelous reference material. Of course, I think I've got her beat on cows and sheep! (maybe not) Check out the link to her page, over there on the right, and see some spectacular shots of those snowies. I expect to see some paintings of these birds when I next see Lyn at an art show.

No comments: