Monday, July 11, 2005


Well, besides the usual distractions and chaos of the studio this week, I shall be interviewed on Thursday and Friday for a segment of an on going series on the Outdoor Channel on cable TV. 'Wildlife Art Gallery', as the series is being called, will consist of 13 one hour programs devoted to wildlife artists. Each episode will cover two artists for a half hour each. Along with a host of questions about how I do it, why I do it and where and when I do it . . . they will want to film me at work, so I have fleshed out this lion work this afternoon for something to show while they are here later in the week. Not sure when the show will air, but I believe that it will be carried on their new HD (High Definition) channel that they are launching this fall. When I know something more, I will post it here.

No comments: