Wednesday, July 13, 2005


Last Saturday evening was the artist reception for the small group show at my Annapolis gallery. The show, 'Line and Light', melds a nice collection of mediums. Along with my graphite works, there are some wonderful, intense and moody pastels by Stan Sperlak, with whom I had an interesting conversation about all things art. Sam Dixon's light and airy watercolor studies of Venice scenes impressed me very much and brought back fond memories of my time in that watery city after graduation from art school. And last, but not least, Linda Volrath showed some masterly rendered still lifes. All in all, a nice show and a nice turn out crowd. The show hangs through the end of this month and you can see some of the works at this link . . . http://mainstreetfineart.com/0705.html.

No comments: